Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday "Supper"... Enchilada's

 

     This is what I'm making for dinner and I found a website ( link above - has videos too) to make my own Enchilada sauce. The ones in the store are not appealing ingredients or taste wise. So as I often do in my kitchen I go on the hunt for a recipe to make myself. I love sauces because you can make a double batch and then next time the only thing you have to do is defrost and use. You could even double the enchilada's and freeze!
      Don't forget the refried beans, spanish rice, a coleslaw, guacamole or whatever you and your family like to go with it. Use what you have available to fill your enchilada's - cheese, chicken, beef, onion, peppers etc. It's an easy dish to make for a no-meat day.


No comments:

Post a Comment