Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesday "Try"... Salmon

 A busy day calls for a simple and quick meal. So I had this can of Wild Caught Salmon on my pantry shelf. I opened it up and mixed together some salmon patties.
Then I already had a kale salad made up in the refrigerator, so I made a a sauce of mayo, dill and lemon juice to put on the salmon patties... magic! Dinner is served in no time.

Salmon Patties
1 15oz can wild caught salmon
1 egg
2 Tb. mayo
1 tsp. mustard
1/4 cup finely cut onion
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1/4 - 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
1 Tb. fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste

Sauce
2-4 Tb. Mayonaise
1/4 -1/2 tsp. dill
1 Tb. fresh squeezed lemon juice

Mix all ingredients together - form into patties and fry in small amount of butter and oil.
Add any other spices that you like - tailor them to your taste. 
Don't be afraid to "play with your food"



No comments:

Post a Comment