Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday "Mention"... Revisit - Feingold Diet

 
       Almost two years ago one of the first post I wrote was about the Feingold Diet http://whole-food-living.blogspot.com/2013/05/is-your-pantry-making-you-sick.html. Don't let the word "diet" keep you from absorbing this valuable information. It was what brought my, now 33 year old son back a life of joy. If you feel you have tried everything you can think of, everything people have suggested, everything you've researched and read about and you know in your gut that your child's behavior and actions are not who they really are... look into this. Give it a try! It may not be the complete answer but I think you will notice a difference and your child(ren) will too. There is a facebook page to help with questions and support, so you don't have to go it alone. If you had a friend you could go on this journey with you, purchase the information and share, all the better.
       This is also where my journey to Whole Foods began. It wasn't something that happened over night It was one recipe, one decision at at time and I am still learning and making different choices for my health and the health of my family everyday.






No comments:

Post a Comment