Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday "Try" ~ Gluten Free Product

O'Dough's Original Bagel Thins




I found these GF bagel thins at my local EarthFare store ( $4.99 for six bagels). Since I've gone Gluten Free I'm always in search of a product that delivers quality texture and taste. This one delivered all that and more because they are also non GMO and low in sugar ( only 1 gram for a whole bagel)! The texture was really soft but not gummy, and the taste was mild enough to not over power anything you would put on them. I was never a big bagel eater before but when I did eat them, I always had trouble with the amount of bread ( even GF ones) they are made with. So that is what sparked my interest when I saw these thin bagels. The first thing I made with one of them was a bacon, egg, and cheese ( for me - non dairy cheese). Oh boy was that good! Then next was a sandwich - Yum! And then one with non dairy cream cheese - Oh my! It is not something I would want to eat often ( because of price and it is still bread, and as you can see I've already had my quota for awhile) but every now and then - Oh yes! I will be on the look out for some of their other products. I think even those that eat gluten would like these as well.  ENJOY!
( I do not get paid to endorse this product)


Ingredients
filtered water
potato starch
soya flour
tapioca flour
chickpea flour
whole grain rice flour
cellulose fiber
glycerine
yeast
sunflower oil
sea salt
organic evaporated cane juice
Salba chia seeds
xanthan gum
baking powder
baking soda



No comments:

Post a Comment